Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Welcome My Fellow Alcoholics!



At this point I am going to assume that you know that you have a problem. I figured now is the best time for me to welcome you and tell you that you are doing the right thing. There is no life with alcohol at least not any good ones. Its all horrible and I am so proud of you for wanting to learn how to detox your body from alcohol. So welcome, just make yourself at home and please relax and do not push yourself too hard. I would suggest checking yourself into a rehab center at this point because of the fact that you get professional help that way. If that is not an option I will be doing my best to help you out. Thanks again for being here it means the world to me. Life after alcohol is amazing I can tell you that for sure!

1 comment: